Savings and investing are what gives you the ability to grow wealth. Without it, you’ll be spending all the money you earn each month with very little to show for your hard work.
You can view our full Save & Invest archives page here, but below are our favorite articles.
If you’re looking for a savings account with an amazing interest rate, check out this bank review.
We’ve compiled a few resources, including printables and spreadsheets, to help you get started. Check them out here.
- Tips To Build A $1,000 Emergency Fund In 90 Days Or Less – Free Printable
- What Is My Net Worth And How Do I Calculate It?
Budgeting can help you find the money to save and invest. These articles can help you budget better.
- The Most Popular Budget And Why It Sucks
- Here’s What To Do With Unexpected Extra Money
- Splitting Savings Between Cash, Investments & Retirement
- Combat Lifestyle Inflation: Save Half of Every Raise for Retirement!
- You Don’t Need A Budget – Instead Do These 7 Things
An emergency fund is one key to being able to save and invest for your future. It allows your budget to withstand unexpected expenses. Here are our posts about emergency funds.
- What Is An Emergency Fund And Why You Need One
- Hurricane Michael Taught Us How An Emergency Fund Can Save Your Life
- Emergency Funds: Use Them If You Need To
- This Weekend Is Exactly Why We Have An Emergency Fund
Want to start building wealth? Here’s how to get started saving and investing.
- Delayed Gratification Is The Key To Financial Success
- 5 Simple Financial Concepts Will Change Your Life Forever
- How To Build Wealth In 3 Simple Steps – It’s That Easy!
- Where Should You Save Or Invest? Here’s How I Prioritize
- How To Start Saving And Investing On An Irregular Income
Looking for ways to save money? We have you covered with these posts.
- 125 Money Saving Tips From Personal Finance Experts
- 5 Tricks That Make Saving for Large Expenses Easy
- 10 Easy Ways To Save Money Fast
- How To Save Money While Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- What To Do With Your Debt Payments After Paying Off Debt
- Have You Started Saving or Shopping For Christmas Yet?
- Never Make A Car Payment Again Using This Easy Trick
- Why It’s Nice To Have Some Buffer Room
- 4 Easy Ways To Save Money For Your Next Vacation
- 3 Easy Tips To Plan And Pay For A Guilt Free Vacation
- At What Point Do You Quit Saving And Start Investing?
- 3 Easy Ways To Save For Your First House Down Payment
- 3 Steps to Simplify Your Banking and Other Accounts
- Having Cash Reserves Pays Off When You Find Sick Deals
Investing allows you to accelerate your wealth building. The more you know about investing, the better investor you’ll be.
- The Stock Market Could Drop 50 Percent Tomorrow And I Wouldn’t Care
- Mindblowing Facts About Investing That Should Ease Your Mind
- You Will Never Get Rich By Just Saving – Do This Instead
- I Maxed Out My Roth IRA And You Can Too!
- Investing Shouldn’t Be Exciting – If It Is You’re Doing It Wrong
- Want A 50 Or 100 Percent Bonus On Your Investment? Do This!
- The Importance Of Money Buckets To Limit Investment Losses
Investing for retirement is a long process. It can take decades. Here are some tips to help you plan and along the way.
- Why Financial Freedom is the Ultimate Hobby
- The Ultimate Financial Goal and Exactly How To Achieve It
- You May Need More Than Four Million Dollars To Retire – No Joke!
- This Shocking Silent Lurker Can Kill Your Retirement Plan
- The Two Main Paths To Retirement Couldn’t Be More Different
- Do You Miss Out On Or Finally Live Life With Early Retirement?
- Is The Traditional Path To Retirement The Perfect Solution?
- Early And Traditional Retirement Both Suck! Try This Instead!
At the end of each year, it makes sense to take stock of your finances to prepare for the next year. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Prepare Your Finances for Next Year – Know Your Net Worth
- 3 End of The Year Retirement Savings Check Up Questions
- Increase Your Retirement Contributions for the New Year
- 3 Keys To Prepare Now – Take Advantage In The Next Recession