Are you looking for a personal finance freelance writer to create unique content that meets your needs? I’d love to discuss your needs and how my freelance writing services can help.
I love writing about everything personal finance. I can stick strictly to the facts or I can include my personal experiences and opinions within informational posts. I’ve written to match a wide variety of styles depending on my clients’ needs.
My writing has appeared in many popular and well-known publications including:
You can see more examples of my work on my Contently profile.
To get a better idea of my personal finance and life experience I bring to the table, here are a few tidbits to consider.
- I hold a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- My wife and I paid off over $80,000 of student loan debt in under three years.
- We’ve worked hard to grow our income while living a frugal lifestyle.
- I’ve transitioned from full-time employment to owning and running a business.
- My wife and I love earning credit card rewards through sign up bonuses and daily spending so we can travel on the cheap.
- My family, including our two year old son, loves to cruise.
- I’ve been a landlord and we’ve bought and sold multiple houses.
If you’re interested in learning more about the personal finance freelance writing services I offer, please send me an email at [email protected] or fill out the contact form below to discuss opportunities.