Every Thanksgiving, I like to share what I’m thankful for here on Money Manifesto.
While my blog focuses on how to help you master your finances to live your ideal life, we should remember to take a few minutes and remember what we already have and should be thankful for.
What I’m Thankful For This Year
I’m super thankful for all of my readers for allowing my wife and I to share our financial story with you. Without you, I’d have no reason to write here.
Of course, I’m thankful for many other things in my life. Here’s a quick list of things I’m thinking of right now.
I’m thankful for…
- My wife, our now one year old son who is happy and healthy and our dog Daphne
- My family, including my parents, brother and all of my extended family
- All of my awesome friends
- Our health
- The amazing men and women in the US Armed Forces, first responders and everyone else that protects us and unfortunately has to work today.
- Our new home that we’re having our first Thanksgiving in this year
- My amazing clients that allow me to work from home so my wife and I can watch our son without using daycare
- Philip Taylor and the amazing FinCon conference where I’ve been able to build my business and has been a big part of me becoming self-employed
- The fact that we’re student loan debt free
- The fact that we have our finances in order
- The fact that we have never had to struggle for food, housing and other basic necessities
Of course, I’m thankful for many, many other things not listed here as well, but those are some of the highlights.
I hope you all are having, did have or will have an amazing Thanksgiving. Stay warm and get ready for some amazing deals tonight and tomorrow as long as you’ve budgeted for them and made a list, of course!
Just remember, only buy what you can afford.