I’m super thankful for you for allowing my wife and I to share our financial story with you. Without you, I’d have no reason to write here!
Of course, I’m thankful for many other things in my life. Here’s a quick list of things I’m thinking of right now.
I’m thankful for…
- My awesome wife
- My dog Daphne
- My family, including my parents, brother and all of my extended family
- Our health
- The amazing men and women in the US Armed Forces, first responders and everyone else that protects us
- The fact that we’re student loan debt free
- The fact that we have our finances in order
- The fact that we have never had to struggle for food, housing and other basic necessities
Of course, I’m thankful for many, many other things not listed here as well, but those are some of the highlights.
I hope you all are having/did have an amazing Thanksgiving. Stay warm and get ready for some amazing deals tonight and tomorrow, as long as you’ve budgeted for them and made a list, of course!
On that note, make sure to check out my post from Monday that lists a few ways I bet you’ve never thought about Black Friday before!